Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Son's foot ball practice



This evening, my son made me proude. Every Tuesday, Wednesday, And Friday I take my son to practice out in D.C. In any event to night was the night that they finally put my son to the test. As coach would say to see what my son was made out of .


Well the team members spreaded out in a big circle and low and behold they coach called my baby to the center of and my baby was on point he started to do the little ( I call it the hammer time dance ) and was takaling them they where coming from all area's. and each time he tackled them he was on the look out to see where the next tackle was coming from.


My son was getting tired towards the end and as he fell he got back up towards the end all of his team members including the couch gave him a round of aplouse . This reminded me of real life sitchuations they come from all angles we fall but we get back up.


So I say to you my fellow classmates, are we going to fall or are we going rise to the occation, I remember an old saying what doesnt break you only makes you stronger.


Just as I belived in my son I belive in me and all of you.

No comments: